Quality Management, Environment
Chairman: Mr. Kit Nascimento
Terms of Reference
1. Represent the Private Sector Commission as directed by the Commission in its relations with the government, civil society, international organizations and the media on matters relating to quality management, the environment and public communications.
2. Represent the PSC on the LCDS Multi Stakeholder Steering Committee.
3. Liaise with relevant government ministries and departments with regard to the particular responsibilities of the Sub-Committee, in particular, the Office of the President (with respect to public information), the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Guyana Forestry Commission, Guyana Geology & Mines Commission, Guyana Broadcasting Authority, GINA and NCN.
4. Liaise with civil society organizations such as Conservation International, Media Proprietors Association, Guyana Press Association, Forest Producers Association, Guyana Gold & Diamond Miners Association.
5. Host meetings on behalf of the PSC with visiting international delegations and representatives of organizations dealing with the subject matter of the Sub-Committee.